Help Starts Here
Therapy sessions are offered both in person at our offices in Chicago or online for anyone living in the state of Illinois
Ready to start therapy?
Send Us A Message!
Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Monday: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am–5:00 pm
You Can Get Help Today
Online/Virtual Therapy Options. HIPAA Compliant & Billed to Insurance.
For Insurance Inquiries, call billing at (224) 208-5644
For Credit Card Related discussions, Call Shannon at (580) 360-8531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer one time 30 minute consultation services for non-patients with our therapists. Contact email@example.com to learn more. .
Check out our latest blog posts
- 10 Therapists’ Advice on How to Manage Seasonal DepressionTips to Manage Seasonal Affective Disorder The therapists of Cityscape Counseling weigh in on their advice to manage Seasonal Depression, commonly known as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). This is when during the colder winter months when there is less sunlight available to us, we may…
- Curious about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? Here’s what you need To know!Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is one of the most popular forms of therapy used in the mental health treatment field and can be utilized to successfully treat almost any psychiatric diagnosis. Many newer therapies such as DBT & ACT have actually been adapted from CBT….
- What is EMDR Therapy Like?If you’re considering seeking out EMDR therapy to help deal with your trauma symptoms, you might be wondering what typical EMDR therapy sessions are like and how it differs to regular therapy. What EMDR therapy has in common with most other therapies is that it…
- EMDR MythsEye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a type of therapy commonly used to treat varying forms trauma as well as some other mental health diagnoses. It requires specialized training to be able to be administered by a licensed therapist. As this treatment has been…
- 7 keys to maintaining sobrietyAbstaining from alcohol and drugs can be a daily struggle for someone in recovery from alcoholism or substance abuse. With internal cravings and external triggers, it can take a lot of hard work to keep yourself from falling back into the grips of your drug…
- What are some of the Different Types of OCDObsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) affects 2% of people in America. In general, the disorder involves the presence of intrusive thoughts (unwanted thoughts & impulses known as obsessions) and compulsive behaviors (actions the person feels compelled to perform) in order to minimize the distress caused by…