Cityscape counseling is hiring
Cityscape Counseling is a thriving psychotherapy group practice in downtown Chicago that provides outpatient individual therapy to adults, adolescents, couples and families.Our practice currently consists of 8 fantastic clinicians and we are looking to add 2-4 more clinicians at this time.We have created a family-like culture among our therapists who are highly talented, passionate and collaborative with one another.
Our treatment specialties include: Anxiety Disorders, Eating Disorders, OCD, Mood Disorders, Addictions, Trauma, Relationship Issues, Couples Counseling, Adjustment Issues, Spiritual Support and Work/life balance. We also offer some outpatient groups but leading a group is voluntary for clinicians.
An ideal candidate would have significant experience working with any of the above diagnoses from a behavioral perspective with specialized training in utilizing at least one of the following evidence based treatments: CBT, DBT, ACT, ERP, Prolonged Exposure, EMDR, EFT, Gottman, Motivational Interviews & Somatic Experiencing. We also welcome candidates who practice within a holistic framework such as clinicians who provide spiritual counseling, yoga informed therapy or dance movement therapy.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to focus on clinical work in an outpatient private practice group setting and is not interested in the admin/billing side of a psychotherapy practice as well as for someone who functions best in a cohesive-team environment.
The practice is in network with most major insurance companies and candidates will be assisted with credentialing with insurance companies as part of the onboarding process. Being already credentialed with insurance companies is a plus.
Employee Benefits of working at Cityscape Counseling include:
- Employment Status (not a contractor position) with highly competitive commission based salary
- A vibrant, dynamic team of friendly & passionate work colleagues
- Weekly Group Consultation and Biweekly Individual Consultation which provides consistent opportunities to improve skills in different modes of therapy and develop supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Fantastic Benefits Including:Health Insurance (Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO Plans), Paid Sick Leave, 401K participation, CEU stipends, compensation for marketing efforts (voluntary)
- Malpractice Insurance covered
- Billing Services (All billing aspects are taken care of by practice including claim submission and follow-up)
- Steady flow of referrals – ability to build caseload extremely quickly
- Free access to top of the range electronic health record (documentation is quick and easy)
-Psychology Today profile, business cards, website profile
- Regular staff social outings
- Location: Stunning, newly decorated large office suite on Michigan Avenue in a building with amazing amenities such as pool, gym & sundeck for office tenant use.
Candidates will be expected to start part-time and build up to full-time status of at least 25 clients/week. The schedule is Tuesday – Saturday or Tuesday-Friday & Sunday and includes 2 morning blocks (8am - 2pm), 2 evening blocks (2:30pm-8:30pm) and one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday - your choice and any hours on those days) per week. Candidates will be compensated based on hours worked and will receive a highly favorable split as well as incredible employee benefits listed below. Clinicians are not required to be on site when you are not seeing clients.
Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter and 3 references to Chelsea Hudson, LCPC.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR FINAL LICENSE WILL BE CONSIDERED)
Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work.
Active, unrestricted license (LCPC, LCSW, PsyD) in the state of Illinois – must be FULLY licensed.