Cityscape counseling is hiring
LPC/LCPC, LSW/LCSW, PsyD
P/T and F/T
Do you want to work for one of Chicago's fastest growing outpatient mental health practices with 100% employee retention since opening in 2016? We offer very high commission pay, endless referrals, flexible schedule, cohesive culture, fully in house billing and incredible benefits. Consider becoming a part of our team.
Cityscape Counseling is a thriving psychotherapy group practice in Chicago that provides outpatient individual therapy to adults, adolescents, couples and families. Whilst our main office is in downtown Chicago, we are currently fully remote and have clinicians from all over Chicagoland (city and suburbs).
Our practice currently consists of 32 fantastic clinicians and we are looking to add 8 more clinicians at this time. We have a very cohesive culture among our therapists who are highly talented, passionate and collaborative with one another. We also have 100% employee retention since we opened 5 years ago.
Our treatment specialties include: Anxiety Disorders, Eating Disorders, OCD, Mood Disorders, Addictions, Trauma/EMDR, Relationship Issues, Couples Counseling, Adjustment Issues, Sexuality, Spiritual Support and Work/life balance. We also offer some outpatient groups but leading a group is voluntary for clinicians.
An ideal candidate would have significant experience working with any of the above diagnoses. Specialized training in utilizing at least one of the following evidence-based treatments: CBT, DBT, ACT, ERP, Prolonged Exposure, CPT, EMDR, Radically Open DBT, EFT, Gottman Method, Motivational Interviewing & Somatic Experiencing is a plus. We also welcome candidates who practice within a holistic framework such as clinicians who provide spiritual counseling, yoga informed, art therapy or dance movement therapy.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to focus on clinical work in an outpatient private practice group setting and is not interested in the admin/billing side of a psychotherapy practice as well as for someone who functions best in a cohesive-team environment.
The practice is in network with most major insurance companies and candidates will be assisted with credentialing with insurance companies as part of the onboarding process.
Employee Benefits of working at Cityscape Counseling include:
- Employment Status (not a contractor position) with highly competitive commission based salary.
- A vibrant, dynamic team of friendly & passionate work colleagues.
- Weekly Group Consultation and monthly Individual Consultation which provides consistent opportunities to improve skills in different modes of therapy and develop supportive relationships with colleagues.
- Fantastic Benefits Including: Health Insurance (Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO Plans), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, short-term disability, Paid Sick Leave, 401K , CEU stipends, & compensation for marketing efforts (voluntary).
- Malpractice Insurance covered
- Billing Services (All billing aspects are taken care of by practice including claim submission and charging patient credit cards).
- Very steady flow of referrals – ability to build caseload extremely quickly.
- Free access to top of the range electronic health record (documentation is quick and easy).
-Psychology Today profile, business cards, website profile paid for
- Regular staff social outings
- Location (currently remote): Stunning, newly decorated large office suite on Michigan Avenue in a building with amazing amenities such as pool, gym & sundeck for office tenant use. Currently we are 100% virtual and post pandemic we plan to be hybrid or virtual or in office - flexible.
Full Time Candidates will be expected to quickly build up to full-time status of at least 25 clients/week and part time candidates 12-15 clients/week. Candidates will be compensated based on hours worked and will receive a highly favorable split as well as incredible employee benefits listed above.
Building a practice of diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our organization and we welcome BIPOC and candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested applicants should email a resume, cover letter and 3 references to Chelsea Hudson, LCPC.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More information about our practice can be found at www.cityscapecounseling.com
Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work
Active, unrestricted license (LPC/LCPC, LSW/LCSW, PsyD) in the state of Illinois.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year (average) some earn more